ROAR! NFT

A Million Token Community Project, ROAR offers three exclusive varieties of Lion NFT's that will allow community members to express themsleves with unique avatars while also helping to save endangered lions by collaborating with NGOs.

2D Lion NFT's have launched on WazirX NFT!

Payments made with Million Token receive 10% OFF

Live on WazirX

50% of every 3D NFT sale will go directly to LIGHT for LIFE Kenya to save the lives of LIONS and other big cats in the Masaai Mara zone in Kenya.
Images of NFT Lions

Roar will charge 10% royalties on every NFT resell. 70% will be donated a communtiy chosen NGO and the other 30% will go for a future developments. The Roar community will be involved in creating proposals and votes for their favorite charity organizations when secondry market reach $1000+ sales!

info

About



2D Batches

Cultural lions and lionesses

Images of NFT Lions

3D Batches

3-dimension lions

Images of NFT Lions

NFT in NFT

Lions and cubs

Images of NFT Lions
insights

Roadmap

2022:

check_circle
Create ROAR! community on multiple social platforms

check_circle
Fair launch of ROAR! NFTs on NFT Marketplace

check_circle
Special NFT giveaways for ROAR! holders

check_circle
MillionToken buyback & create a Liquidity pool

radio_button_unchecked
Collaboration with other Creators/Artists

radio_button_unchecked
Launch of Roar!NFT merch store

radio_button_unchecked
Development of Website Version 2.0

radio_button_unchecked
Development of community-based games and compeitions

2023-2024:

Update roadmap
radio_button_unchecked
radio_button_unchecked
Partner with lion protection NGO's

radio_button_unchecked
Donating to wildlife protection projects
local_activity

Official Member Ticket



Images of NFT Lions

Description

The official member ticket is going to be on WazirX NFT Marketplace, and it will give access to many special roar member benefits. Promotions such as exclusive access to whitelist, super rare NFT collections, and special member giveaways. It also gives access to the exclusive Friends of Roar Discord channel.

How to Enter

Holding a roar NFT will give you 1 ticket for give away sessions , the more nfts you hold the more chance you have of winning. After 100 pieces are sold 10 nfts will be given away. If you buy and hold 5 roar 2D nfts you will be airdropped 1 roar member ticket worth floor price 2D NFT.

Ticket Privileges

If you hold the ticket: 1-you will get access to whitelist for roar 3d project 2- first access to super rare 2D roar nfts 3- Get access to special *Friends of ROAR club* with lots of special privileges like the possibility to vote with the team about wildlife donations. In the future maybe even to be part of wildlife conservation trips.

groups

Team

Aslan

Chief Operating Officer

Images of NFT Lions

Mufasa

Chief Executive Officer

Images of NFT Lions

Youniverse

Chief Creative Officer

Images of NFT Lions


Join Our Community

Become a part of our rapidly growing and active community.